Meet the Respironics SimplyGo
SimplyGo is the only portable oxygen concentrator (POC) to offer continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a single device weighing only 4.5kg. That means you can now manage your oxygen therapy and lifestyle needs with just one POC. Designed to be rugged and easy to use, SimplyGo is truly a new breed of lightweight and attractive portable concentrator. Simplify with the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator from Philips Respironics.
- Attractive, sleek design
- Easy-to-remove battery
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Convenient carrying case
- Handy fold-up cart
- Detachable accessory bag
- Easy to move, lift and transport
- Approved for use with most commercial airlines
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
Respironics SimplyGo 5 Specifications
- Weight: 4.5kg with battery
- Depth: 15.2cm
- Width: 25.4cm
- Height: 29.2cm
- Oxygen Flow: Hybrid Pulse Dose and Continuous Flow
- Flow Range 0 – 2 LPM Continuous Flow
- Sound Level: 43 dBA at pulse setting 2
- Power Consumption 295 Watts
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1 = 12 ml, 1.5 = 18 ml, 2 = 24 ml, 2.5 = 30 ml, 3 = 36 ml, 3.5 = 42 ml, 4 = 48 ml, 4.5 = 54 ml, 5 = 60 ml, 5.5 = 66 ml, 6 = 72 ml
Respironics SimplyGo 5 Pricing
We guarantee the lowest Respironics SimplyGo 5 price in Australia.
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Inclusive 2 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Accessories include: The Respironics SimplyGo 5 system, carry case, mobile cart, 1 x Lithium-ion battery, DC and AC power supply, Accessory bag and tubing.
- Send me a current pricelist
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.