Product Description of Respironics EverFlo 5 Oxygen Concentrator
This easy to use Respironics EverFlo oxygen therapy device is one of the quietest and light weight floor concentrators available in Australia. It will provide up to 5 Litres of Oxygen per minute. This in home oxygen therapy machine is designed to be used in a domestic setting and operates on 240V power.
- Humidifier Storage compartment, which keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Metal Cannula connector for greater durability
- User friendly Interface panel with On/Off switch and alarm indicators
- Recessed Flow Meter reduces the risk of breakage
- Visual and audible alarms for safety
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm
- 60 months Warranty
- Low Noise Levels minimise impact on daily life
- Easy to move, lift and transport
- Ergonomic design enhances durability and practicality of use
- Monitors and alarms provide assurance of a reliable continuous supply of oxygen
Respironics EverFlo 5 Specifications
- Weight: 14kg
- Depth: 24cm
- Width: 38cm
- Height: 58cm
- Oxygen Flow: Continuous Flow technology
- Flow Range 0 – 5LPM
- Sound Level: 51 dBA
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5psi
- Operating Altitude: up to 2250m
- Power Consumption 295 Watts
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
Do I need a prescription to use an Oxygen Concentrator?
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.