Product Description of Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Battery
- Weight: 2.1 kg (with a single battery)
- Size : 220 mm x 80 mm x 210 mm
- Oxygen flow: Five flow settings
- Power Sensing: Auto sensing to allow worldwide use
- Battery: Single Battery 4 Hours. Double Battery 8 hours.
- Noise Level: Less than 38 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 years Manufacturers Warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
What accessories come with the G3 HF?
Includes 1 x 8 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, Carry Bag and Strap, AC Power Supply, Mobile Charger and a Nasal Cannula.
How long does the Inogen G3 HF battery last?
- Setting 1= 4.5 Hours
- Setting 2= 4 Hours
- Setting 3= 3 Hours
- Setting 4= 2 Hours
- Setting 5= 1.7 Hours
These are approximate values only.
Do I need a prescription to use an Oxygen Concentrator?
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.