Product Description of Devilbiss 5L Oxygen Concentrator
The unit can be easily assembled or dissembled when required and does not require maintenance for two years.
Doctor’s prescription required for dispatch of any oxygen concentrator.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit – ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Lockable flow meter (Low output flow meter available)
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot oxygen tubing plus 7-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Weight: 16.3kg
- Depth: 62.2cm
- Width: 34.2cm
- Height: 30.4cm
- Oxygen flow: Continuous dose. Flow settings from 1-5LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 1–5 LPM=93%+/- 3%
- Power Consumption: 310 Watt Average 275 Watts @ 2.5 LPM & below
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Alarms Indicators: Battery test, Power failure, High and low pressure, High temperature, Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)