Product Description of AirSep VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator
- Higher outlet pressure for delivering up to 5LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- Quiet and efficient operation with a 40 dBA sound level
- No more oxygen tanks to refill
- No more tank deliveries
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function compliance/hour meter, and well-defined system alarms.
- Optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments
- 3 Year Warranty
AirSep VisionAire 5 Specifications
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Depth: 29.2cm
- Width: 35.8cm
- Height: 52.8cm
- Oxygen flow: Continuous flow. Five flow settings from 1-5LPM
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Near silent operation with a low sound level of just 40dBA
- Oxygen Concentration: 1-5 LPM at 90% +5.5/-3%
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Alarms Indicators: Power failure, high and low pressure, high temperature, no flow
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
What accessories come with the VisionAire?
- The AirSep VisionAire 5 System
- 10m of Kink-Free Oxygen Tubing
- 3 x Nasal Cannulas
- AC Power Cord
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Do I need a prescription to use an Oxygen Concentrator?
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.