Product Description of Airsep SeQual Eclipse 5 Oxygen Concentrator
The new generation of Airsep SeQual Eclipse raises the bar for POC performance. The Dual-Dose technology Eclipse 5 features the same benefits that you love about the Eclipse 3, but with next generation internal components that enhance the reliability of the POC. The Eclipse 5 goes where you go, with improved DC power operation that allows for full functionality of the Eclipse 5 when running from power outlets.
- Able to supply 0.5 – 3.0 LPM in Continuous Flow
- Able to supply equivalent of 1 – 5.0 LPM in Pulse Dose
- Quiet and efficient operation with a 40 dBA sound level full pulse dose
- No more oxygen tanks to refill
- No more tank deliveries
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if an inspiratory effort is not detected, the device will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen; continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds
- 3 Year Warranty
Airsep SeQual Eclipse 5 Specifications
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Depth: 18.0cm
- Width: 31.2cm
- Height: 49cm
- Oxygen flow: Pulse dose. Flow settings equivalent to 1 – 5LPM
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Near silent operation with a low sound level of just 40 dBA
- Oxygen Concentration: 1-5 LPM at 90% +5.5/-3%
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Alarms Indicators: Loss of power, Low Battery, Low Therapeutic O2 Output, O2 flow outside normal limits No Inspiration detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
We guarantee the lowest Airsep SeQual Eclipse 5 price in Australia.
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Oxygen Emergency Support Line
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Accessories include: The Airsep SeQual Eclipse 5 system, AC power supply, DC car style power supply, nasal cannula and oxygen tubing, Cart with telescopic handle, Eclipse pack
Do I need a prescription to use an Oxygen Concentrator?
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.