Product Description of AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator
Meet the AirSep NewLife Intensity 10
The AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 provides you with high pressure and maximum flow from a simple floor-standing oxygen concentrator. The NewLife is able to handle the most challenging oxygen applications and is even able to accommodate two patient set-ups, which are easily achieved with this system.
The AirSep NewLife Intesity 10 has an outlet pressure up-to three times higher than most other concentrators making the NewLife 10 suitable to serve special applications.
Do I need a prescription to use an Oxygen Concentrator? All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation. Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*. *This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
The AirSep Corporation has been synonymous with air separation equipment and technology for over 25 years.
- Weight: 26.3kg
- Depth: 36.8cm
- Width: 41.9cm
- Height: 69.9cm
- Oxygen flow: Continuous dose. Flow settings from 2-10LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 2-9 LPM at 92% +-3%, 10 LPM at 90% +-3%
- Power Consumption: 590 Watts
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Alarms Indicators: Battery test, Power failure, High and low pressure, High temperature, Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)