Announcing Inogen One G4 Brand New Release to the Australian Market!
Meet the Inogen One G4 Concentrator
Introducing the next innovation to portable oxygen delivery: the Inogen One G4, capable of full 24/7 oxygen delivery in an unbelievably small package!
You can now enjoy constraint-free transportable process of the Inogen One G4 portable oxygen concentrator while relishing a lighter package with the G4 single battery. In comparison to medical oxygen tanks that require refills or frequent replacement, when the G4 single battery dies, you can simply recharge using one of the 3 options provided. To save energy, you can even lower the use of charging options by getting additional single batteries.
For such a small unit, the Inogen One G4 is incredibly powerful. It’s a pulse flow delivery system which means it does not offer continuous flow, but it offers settings 1-3. It is equipped with Inogen’s standard Intelligent Delivery Technology to ensure the unit detects your breath to delivery your oxygen with incredible accuracy. The G4 is the smallest and lightest unit in its class and you don’t sacrifice functionality or battery life for the small size.
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 20,000 hour compressor life
- Extended run-time battery runs 9 hours on a single charge
- No more tanks to refill
- Pulse Dose Technology. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 4LPM.
- No more hassles with air travel
- Inogen is Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand
- The professionals choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
Inogen One G4 Specifications
- Weight: 1.27kg (with a single battery)
- Length: 15cm
- Width: 6.8cm
- Height: 18cm
- Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology. Four flow settings from 1-3
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers equivalent of 1 to 3 settings of oxygen via pulse dose
- Battery: Duration up to 9 hours on 16 cell battery
- Noise Level: Less than 42 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen G4 Pricing
Rent to Buy for next to nothing.
- Cheaper and more convenient than refilling oxygen cylinders
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
- Pay for 30 months and own your G4 system outright
- Ideal for long-term hire (6 months or more)
- Shorter term rental and hire also available
We guarantee the lowest Inogen One G3 price in Australia.
- Buy from Australia’s only accredited Inogen service centre
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Send me a current pricelist
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
It is vital that you check with your airline prior traveling to see if your carrier has any specific requirements for the use of portable oxygen on-board.
- The Inogen One G4 System
- 1 x 4 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- New Design Carry Bag & Strap
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile Charger
- Nasal Cannula
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
- Setting 1 – 4 hours 8 cell or 9 hours 16 cell
- Setting 2 – 3.5 hours 8 cell or 7 hours 16 cell
- Setting 3 – 3 hours 8 cell or 6 hours 16 cell
- Setting 4 – 2 hours 8 cell or 4 hours 16 cell
These are approximate values. A flow setting of 1 indicates an equivalent 1 litre per minute dose where a flow setting of 4 indicates an equivalent 4 litre per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 16 cell Inogen G4 battery provides twice the battery life of the 8 cell.