Announcing Inogen One G4 Brand New Release to the Australian Market!
Meet the Inogen One G4 Concentrator
Inogen is hands down one of the leading innovators in the oxygen industry. They sparked an oxygen therapy revolution with their first portable concentrator, the Inogen One and haven’t looked back since.
Introducing the smallest portable oxygen concentrator from the most popular brand, Inogen. The Inogen One G4 is capable of providing oxygen delivery in an unbelievable small and quiet package. With flow settings from 1-3, the Inogen One G4 is designed to give the user Oxygen Anytime, Anywhere ! It also includes Inogen’s Intelligent Delivery technology, which sets it apart from the competition. This innovative system rapidly detects a breath and delivers oxygen in the first 400 milliseconds. This is critical because this period is when the most gas exchange occurs in the lungs. Delivering oxygen at the start of a breath ensures that the oxygen is used more efficiently by your body.
Quite operation At only 40 decibels, the G4 produces less noise than a normal indoor conversation. This means you won’t disturb others when you use your oxygen concentrator and will feel more comfortable in social settings. It’s also great in quiet environments when you want to be unobtrusive.
Detects your breath cycle giving you a 24/7 Oxygen Solution! Furthermore, Intelligent Delivery accurately detects your breathing rate and adjusts the oxygen level provided accordingly. If you’re exercising or physically active, the unit will provide smaller, quick bursts of oxygen to satisfy your energy needs. However, during rest or sleep the system provides larger oxygen boluses more slowly to correspond with your decreased rate of respiration. This means the G4 can be effectively used during sleep at night, an area where many other portable oxygen concentrators fall short. With the G4, you won’t need separate oxygen systems for the day and night.
Smallest and most powerful portable on the market! The Inogen One G4 is officially the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrator in its class. Weighing in at 1.27kgs with the single battery, the Inogen One G4 is more than 40% lighter than the Inogen One G3 and it’s about half the size!
Expected Battery duration • Single Battery- Up to 2 hours on a setting of 2 • Double Battery- Up to 4.5 hours on a setting of 2
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 20,000 hour compressor life
- Extended run-time battery runs 9 hours on a single charge
- No more tanks to refill
- Pulse Dose Technology. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 2LPM – 2.5LPM.
- No more hassles with air travel
- Inogen is Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand
- The professionals choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time
Seeing is Believing: Request a FREE Product Demo
Inogen One G4 Specifications
- Weight: 1.27kg (with a single battery)
- Length: 15cm
- Width: 6.8cm
- Height: 18cm
- Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology. Four flow settings from 1-3
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers equivalent of 1 to 3 settings of oxygen via pulse dose
- Battery: Duration up to 9 hours on 16 cell battery
- Noise Level: Less than 42 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen G4 Pricing
Inogen G4 Advantages
- Cheaper and more convenient than refilling oxygen cylinders
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
- Pay for 30 months and own your G4 system outright
We guarantee the lowest Inogen One G3 price in Australia.
- Buy from Australia’s only accredited Inogen service centre
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Current Online Pricelist
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
It is vital that you check with your airline prior traveling to see if your carrier has any specific requirements for the use of portable oxygen on-board.
- The Inogen One G4 System
- 1 x 4 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- New Design Carry Bag & Strap
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile Charger
- Nasal Cannula
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
- 2.7 hours 4 cell or 5 hours 8 cell
These are approximate values. A flow setting of 1 indicates an equivalent 1 litre per minute dose where a flow setting of 4 indicates an equivalent 4 litre per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 8 cell Inogen G4 battery provides twice the battery life of the 8 cell.