Discover the AirSep Focus
With the AirSep Focus portable oxygen concentrator (POC), oxygen patients can be more mobile without having to carry burdensome extra system weight. A pulse flow setting of 2 gives oxygen patients the ability to move like never before.
- World’s lightest POC — 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
- Unique UltraSense technology
- Up-time of 3 hours on a single charge. 1.5 hours per battery (2 included)
- No more tank deliveries
- Approved for in-flight use
- Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Operate on rechargeable battery or AC/DC power supply
- Optional AirBelt available for advanced battery durations
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
AirSep Focus Specifications
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Length: 12.2cm
- Width: 6.1cm
- Height: 16.4cm
- Oxygen flow: Pulse dose delivery system. Two flow settings from 1-2
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers from 1 to 2 liters of oxygen per minute
- Battery: Duration up to 7 hours with 2 batteries and optional Airbelt
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. The external Focus battery, AirBelt and External Power Cartridge are covered with a one-year warranty.
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
AirSep Focus Pricing
We guarantee the lowest AirSep Focus price in Australia.
- Australia’s only 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Send me a current pricelist
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
Airlines that allow the use of the Airsep Focus on-board include: Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Continental Airlines, Delta, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Qantas, Ryanair, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, US Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Yes we have several options available for hiring an AirSep Focus portable oxygen concentrator. So if you only need oxygen for a few weeks or maybe a few months call our customer service team for the latest rental pricing and terms.
- The AirSep Focus System
- 2 x Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Focus unit with carrying bag
- Coil cord with switch
- Battery case
- Universal Power Supply (AC/DC)
- AC Power cord
- DC Power cord
- Coil cord without switch
- Shoulder strap
- Carrying bag with battery pockets
- Patient Manual
- Three Year Parts and Labour Warranty