Meet the Inogen One G3 HF
Freedom. That’s what oxygen dependent users really get from an Inogen G3 portable oxygen concentrator. At home or on the move, the Inogen One G3 gives you the independence that you’ve been missing – not just for running errands or short trips out of the house, but real independence – true spontaneity to explore.
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 20,000 hour compressor life
- Extended run-time battery runs 9 hours on a single charge
- No more tanks to refill
- Pulse Dose Technology. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 4LPM.
- No more hassles with air travel
- Inogen is Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand
- The professionals choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
Inogen One G3 Specifications
- Weight: 2.2kg (with a single battery)
- Length: 22cm
- Width: 7.6cm
- Height: 18.4cm
- Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology. Four flow settings from 1-4
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers equivalent of 1 to 4 settings of oxygen via pulse dose
- Battery: Duration up to 9 hours on 16 cell battery
- Noise Level: Less than 42 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen G3 Pricing
Rent to Buy for next to nothing.
- Cheaper and more convenient than refilling oxygen cylinders
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
- Pay for 30 months and own your G3 system outright
- Ideal for long-term hire (6 months or more)
- Shorter term rental and hire also available
We guarantee the lowest Inogen One G3 price in Australia.
- Buy from Australia’s only accredited Inogen service centre
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Send me a current pricelist
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
It is vital that you check with your airline prior traveling to see if your carrier has any specific requirements for the use of portable oxygen on-board.
- The Inogen One G3 System
- 1 x 8 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- New Design Carry Bag & Strap
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile Charger
- Nasal Cannula
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
- Setting 1 – 4 hours 8 cell or 9 hours 16 cell
- Setting 2 – 3.5 hours 8 cell or 7 hours 16 cell
- Setting 3 – 3 hours 8 cell or 6 hours 16 cell
- Setting 4 – 2 hours 8 cell or 4 hours 16 cell
These are approximate values. A flow setting of 1 indicates an equivalent 1 litre per minute dose where a flow setting of 4 indicates an equivalent 4 litre per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 16 cell Inogen G3 battery provides twice the battery life of the 8 cell.