Inogen One G3
Inogen One Generation 3 Available Now!
Inogen One Portable Oxygen System
Independence. That’s what oxygen users really get from the Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator. At home and on the go, the Inogen One achieves the independence that you’ve been missing – not just for running errands or short trips out of the house, but real independence – true spontaneity. You can now take off on a moment’s notice, without having to watch the clock or guess how long your oxygen supplies will last. The Inogen One is not simply a stationary device, not simply a portable one. The Inogen One oxygen concentrator is designed to be one device to serve all your needs.
- The lightest and smallest 24/7 POC on the market (4.8 pounds/2.1kgs)
- Flow settings from 1-4
- One solution for oxygen at home, away, and for travel, 24/7
- Extremely quiet
- Low power usage – save hundreds of dollars in electricity!
- Extended run-time battery runs 8-9 hours on a single charge!
- No More Tanks to refill
- No More deliveries
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time!
Can I travel with my Inogen one on an Airline?
- Weight: Length: 8.75 inches, Width: 3.0 inches, Height: 8.25 inches
- Size: Length: 8.75 inches (22.23cm), Width: 3.0 inches (7.62cm), Height: 8.25 inches (20.96cm)**
- Flow Setting: Four flow settings from 1-4
- Noise Level: 42 Decibels*
- Battery: Duration (single battery): up to 4 hours*
Duration (double battery): up to 8 hours
Recharge 3 hours (single battery) with AC or DC power*
Recharge 4.5 hours (double battery) with AC or DC power*
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
Mobile Power Charger for mobile DC use (will recharge battery)
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labour warranty included
* At setting 2
** Includes single battery