Inogen One G3
Inogen One G3 Available Now!
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen System
Independence. That’s what oxygen users really get from an Inogen G3 portable oxygen concentrator. At home and on the go, the Inogen One G3 achieves the independence that you’ve been missing – not just for running errands or short trips out of the house, but real independence – true spontaneity.
Take off on a moment’s notice, without having to watch the clock or guess how long your oxygen supply will last. The Inogen One G3 is not simply a stationary device, not simply a portable one. The Inogen One oxygen concentrator is the one device that will serve all your needs. One solution for oxygen at home, away, and for travel, 24/7. The Inogen One G3 POC is one of a select few portable oxygen machines allowed on most commercial airliners.
- The lightest and smallest 24/7 POC on the market at only 2.1kgs
- Flow settings from 1-4
- Extremely quiet
- Low power usage – save hundreds of dollars in electricity
- Extended run-time battery runs 8-9 hours on a single charge
- No more tanks to refill and no more deliveries
Can I travel with my Inogen One G3 on an Airline?
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.8 pounds)
- Size: Length: 22.23cm, Width: 7.62cm, Height: 20.96cm
- Flow Setting: Four flow settings from 1-4 - Supplies from 1 to 4 liters per minute of pulse dose oxygen.
- Noise Level: 38 Decibels
- Battery: Duration (single battery): up to 4.5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 9 hours
Recharge 3 hours (single battery) with AC or DC power
Recharge 4.5 hours (double battery) with AC or DC power
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labour warranty included
To Hire: from $55 per week *conditions apply
The battery runtime of the Inogen One G3 will vary based on the flow setting and the battery in use.
- Setting 1 – 4 hours 8 cell or 8 hours 16 cell
- Setting 2 – 3.5 hours 8 cell or 7 hours 16 cell
- Setting 3 – 3 hours 8 cell or 6 hours 16 cell
- Setting 4 – 2 hours 8 cell or 4 hours 16 cell
These are approximate values. A flow setting of 1 indicates a 1 liter per minute dose where a flow setting of 4 indicates a 4 liter per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 16 cell Inogen G3 battery provides twice the battery life of the 8 cell.