Meet the Inogen One G3
Freedom. That’s what oxygen dependent users really get from an Inogen G3 portable oxygen concentrator. At home or on the move, the Inogen One G3 gives you the independence that you’ve been missing – not just for running errands or short trips out of the house, but real independence – true spontaneity to explore.
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 20,000 hour compressor life
- Extended run-time battery runs 9 hours on a single charge
- No more tanks to refill
- No more tank deliveries
- No more hassles with air travel
- Inogen is Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand
- The professionals choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time
Book a FREE in-home demonstration
Inogen One G3 Specifications
- Weight: 2.2kg (with a single battery)
- Length: 22cm
- Width: 7.6cm
- Height: 18.4cm
- Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology. Five flow settings from 1-4
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers from 1 to 4 liters of oxygen per minute
- Battery: Duration up to 9 hours on 16 cell battery
- Noise Level: Less than 42 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen G3 Pricing
Rent to Buy for only $55 per week.
- Minimum rent to buy term is 6 months
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
- Pay for 30 months and own your G3 system outright
- Ideal for long-term hire (6 months or more)
- Short term hire also available for $110 per week plus insurance.
Purchase the Inogen One G3 outright for $4500.
- All inclusive price – (full pricing details)
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Own the best pulse dose oxygen concentrator on the market
Airlines that allow the use of the Inogen One G3 onboard include: Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Continental Airlines, Delta, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Qantas, Ryanair, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, US Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- The Inogen One G3 System
- 1 x 8 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- New Design Carry Bag & Strap
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile Charger
- Nasal Cannula
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
- Setting 1 – 4 hours 8 cell or 9 hours 16 cell
- Setting 2 – 3.5 hours 8 cell or 7 hours 16 cell
- Setting 3 – 3 hours 8 cell or 6 hours 16 cell
- Setting 4 – 2 hours 8 cell or 4 hours 16 cell
These are approximate values. A flow setting of 1 indicates a 1 liter per minute dose where a flow setting of 4 indicates a 4 liter per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 16 cell Inogen G3 battery provides twice the battery life of the 8 cell.