Meet the Inogen One G2 HF
The Inogen One G2 HF, a single solution portable oxygen concentrator, is small, lightweight, quiet, energy efficient, and very easy to use at home or traveling. This next-generation device has changed oxygen therapy greatly. Whereas many patients needed multiple devices for different uses, the Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator can do all of these things for many patients.
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 25,000 hour compressor life – the longest of any POC on the market
- Extended run-time battery runs 7-8 hours on a single charge
- Pulse Dose Technology. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 5LPM.
- No more hassles with air travel
- Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- The Professional Choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
Inogen One G2 HF Specifications
- Weight: 3.2kg (with a single battery)
- Length: 27.3cm
- Width: 10.0cm
- Height: 24.3cm
- Oxygen flow: Pulse dose delivery system. Five flow settings from 1-6
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers equivalent of 1 to 6 settings of oxygen via pulse dose
- Battery: Duration up to 8 hours on 24 cell battery
- Noise Level: Less than 38 Decibels on setting 2
- Warranty: 3 years Manufacturers Warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen G2 HF Pricing
Inogen G2 HF Advantages
- Cheaper than refilling oxygen cylinders
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
We guarantee the lowest Inogen One G2 HF price in Australia.
- Buy from Australia’s only accredited Inogen service centre
- Australia’s only 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
It is vital that you check with your airline prior traveling to see if your carrier has any specific requirements for the use of portable oxygen on-board.
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
Yes we have several options available for hiring an Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator. So if you need oxygen for a few weeks or a few months call our customer service team for the latest rental pricing and terms.
- The Inogen One G2 HF System
- 1 x 12 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Folding light weight trolley
- New Design Carry Bag & Strap
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile Charger
- Nasal Cannula
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
- Setting 1 – 4 hours 12 cell or 8 hours 24 cell
- Setting 2 – 3.5 hours 12 cell or 7 hours 24 cell
- Setting 3 – 2.7 hours 12 cell or 5.4 hours 24 cell
- Setting 4 – 2.2 hours 12 cell or 4.4 hours 24 cell
- Setting 5 – 2.1 hours 12 cell or 4.2 hours 24 cell
- Setting 6 – 2 hours 12 cell or 4 hours 24 cell
These approximate values only. A flow setting of 1 indicates an equivalent 1 litre per minute dose where a flow setting of 5 indicates an equivalent 5 litre per minute dose. Delivered as a pulse dose. Using the larger 24 cell Inogen G2 HF battery provides twice the battery life of the 12 cell.