Inogen One G2
Inogen One Generation 2 – New and Improved!
Inogen One Portable Oxygen System
Inogen discarded existing paradigms to design and build an oxygen concentrator that redefines how oxygen therapy is delivered. Described by industry experts as “a technological breakthrough”, the Inogen One G2 is a complete departure from current mainstream technologies – both the standard large, bulky, stationary concentrator systems and the inefficient and impractical portable devices. Working with experts and conserver technology, Inogen’s engineers developed, tested and delivered a technology that eliminates the need to choose between a stationary or portable oxygen system.
- Australia’s No.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC)
- The Professional Choice in Portable Oxygen Therapy
- Inclusive 3 Year Warranty
- 25,000 hour compressor life – the longest of any POC on the market!
- Extended run-time battery runs 7-8 hours on a single charge!
- No More Tanks to refill
- No More deliveries
- No More hassles with air travel
- It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven, suitable for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night and can go virtually anywhere any time!
Can I travel with my Inogen one on an Airline?
- Weight: 7.1 pounds (3.2kgs)**
- Size: Length: 10.7 inches (27.18cm), Width: 3.9 inches (9.91cm), Height: 9.5 inches (24.13cm)**
- Flow Setting: Five flow settings from 1-6 - NEW! (previous model was only 1-5)
- Noise Level: 38 Decibels*
- Battery: Duration (single battery): up to 3.5 hours*
Duration (double battery): up to 7 hours*
Recharge 2.25 hours (single battery) with AC or DC power*
Recharge 4.25 hours (double battery)
with AC or DC power*
* At setting 2
** Includes single battery