Innovation in Home Oxygen Therapy
The new Inogen At Home is one of the lightest,quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 litres per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrator on the market today.
At approximately 8kg, it is half the weight of some other oxygen concentrators in use today. With a low noise level of 40 decibels at flow setting 2 and very low power consumption levels, the Inogen t Home is an efficient choice for your next home oxygen concentrator.
- Lowest Energy Consumption – Save almost $300 in electricity per year.
- Extremely Quiet
- One of the Lightest Floor Concentrators
- No more tanks to refill
- Continuous flow system. Suitable for people with a prescription of up to 5LPM.
- The professionals choice in Oxygen Therapy
“The Inogen At Home oxygen concentrator has given me back my pre-oxygen freedom of movement. It’s small size and quiet operation allow me to place it anywhere in my home; and, my husband and I are able once again to take the spur-of-the-moment trips we so enjoy. No more trying to coordinate rental concentrator deliveries along our way, we just pop the Inogen At Home in the trunk of our car and plug it in wherever we decide to stop. It’s easy and convenient! I love it!”
– Claudia H.
Seeing is Believing: Request a FREE Product Demo
Inogen At Home Specifications
- Weight: 8.16kg
- Depth: 17.8cm
- Width: 33cm
- Height: 42cm
- Lowest Energy Consumption
- Power Sensing: AC Power Supply 100-240V, 275W MAX, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allow worldwide use)
- Delivers equivalent of 1 to 5 litres of oxygen per minute via continuous flow
- Noise Level: 40 Decibels at flow setting 2
- Oxygen flow: Intelligent delivery technology. Four flow settings from 1-5
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions
- Use: Designed for stationary use
Inogen At Home Pricing
We guarantee the lowest Inogen At Home price in Australia.
- Buy from Australia’s only accredited Inogen service centre
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.