If you are on the lookout for reliable home oxygen solutions, you have come to the right place. At Oxygen Solutions Australia, we offer a range of home oxygen solutions from cylinders and manual to efficient home oxygen concentrators that may be ideal for your requirement and budget.
Oxygen Cylinders & Accessories
If you are looking for oxygen cylinders, there are various sizes to choose from (C size, D size, E size) based on your requirement. Of course, in order to ensure oxygen delivery you can acquire pulse dose convertor or regulators too! At Oxygen Solutions, you are able to hire these or purchase them. Items such as cylinders, refills, and accessories (including trolleys and bags) are available for hire!
For more information, visit us on Oxygen Solutions Cylinders and Accessories.
AirSep VisionAire 5
The VisionAire 5 by AirSep offers 5 litres per minute delivery of continuous flow of oxygen. It is economical and power efficient, and is one of the more silent oxygen concentrators for home use. As an added feature, it also includes an optional air outlet for nebuliser treatments, as well as the following.
- Higher outlet pressure for delivering up to 5LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- Quiet and efficient operation with a 40 dBA sound level
- No more oxygen tanks to refill
- No more tank deliveries
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function compliance/hour meter, and well-defined system alarms.
- 3 year warranty
Respironics EverFlo 5
The home oxygen concentrator from the Phillips Respironics brand, it offers efficient 5lpm pulse dose oxygen delivery. This floor oxygen concentrator for home use is a great choice with various features including the following.
- Humidifier Storage compartment, which keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Metal Cannula connector for greater durability
- User friendly Interface panel with On/Off switch and alarm indicators
- Recessed Flow Meter reduces the risk of breakage
- Visual and audible alarms for safety
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm
- 60 months Warranty
- Low Noise Levels minimise impact on daily life
- Easy to move, lift and transport
- Ergonomic design enhances durability and practicality of use
- Monitors and alarms provide assurance of a reliable continuous supply of oxygen
Inogen at Home
The Inogen at Home broke the standard of home oxygen concentrators and is the newest player in the market for its reliability, oxygen delivery, and efficiency. Almost silent, light, and offering great energy efficiency to lower electricity costs, the 5LPM home oxygen concentrator could very well be the best home oxygen concentrator in the market and a great investment. With the lowest power consumption, users may be able to save almost $300 on electricity annually while receiving intelligent oxygen delivery!
Image Credit: Vtherm