Meet the AirSep VisionAire 5
The AirSep Visionaire 5 is a compact floor standing oxygen machine and one of the most economical and power-efficient choices for in-home oxygen. With attractive, contemporary styling, the AirSep VisionAire 5 features a near-silent operation. The VisionAire 5 appeals to the most sound-sensitive user (and their significant others) who value quiet time in the home.
- Higher outlet pressure for delivering up to 5LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- Quiet and efficient operation with a 40 dBA sound level
- No more oxygen tanks to refill
- No more tank deliveries
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function compliance/hour meter, and well-defined system alarms.
- Optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments
- 3 Year Warranty
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
AirSep VisionAire 5 Specifications
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Depth: 29.2cm
- Width: 35.8cm
- Height: 52.8cm
- Oxygen flow: Continuous flow. Five flow settings from 1-5LPM
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Near silent operation with a low sound level of just 40dBA
- Oxygen Concentration: 1-5 LPM at 90% +5.5/-3%
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Alarms Indicators: Power failure, high and low pressure, high temperature, no flow
AirSep VisionAire 5 Pricing
We guarantee the lowest AirSep VisionAire 5 price in Australia.
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Accessories include: The AirSep VisionAire 5 system, AC power supply, nasal cannula
- Short term hire and rental also available
- Experience customer service like no other with our 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Send me a current pricelist
Yes you can rent a floor standing oxygen concentrator from us for the lowest rates in Australia. So if you need to hire oxygen for a month or more call our customer service team to arrange your concentrator.
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
- The AirSep VisionAire 5 System
- 10m of Kink-Free Oxygen Tubing
- 3 x Nasal Cannulas
- AC Power Cord
- Full three year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.