Discover the AirSep FreeStyle
The FreeStyle portable oxygen concentrator (POC) is available in either a 3 or 5 flow rate configuration. Both POCs utilize a uniquely efficient flexible pulse-flow delivery system which enables patients to be as active as possible.
- Unique UltraSense technology
- Uptime of 3-3.5 hours on a single charge
- Approved for in-flight use
- Optional AirBelt or External Power Cartridge available for advanced durations up to 7 (FreeStyle 5) or 10 (FreeStyle) hours
- Operates with rechargeable internal battery, AC or DC power
Seeing is Believing: Request a Product Demo
AirSep FreeStyle Specifications
- Weight: 2.0kg and 2.8 kg
- Length: 15.5cm and 16.8cm
- Width: 9.1cm and 11.2cm
- Height: 21.8cm and 27.2cm
- Oxygen flow: Pulse dose delivery system. Flow settings of 3 or 5
- Power Sensing: AC power supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing allows worldwide use)
- Delivers from 1 to 3 or 1 to 5 liters of oxygen per minute
- Battery: Duration up to 7-10 hours with optional Airbelt
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. The external Freestyle battery, AirBelt and External Power Cartridge are covered with a one-year warranty
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.). Higher altitudes may affect performance
AirSep FreeStyle Pricing
Rent to Buy for next to nothing.
- Cheaper than refilling oxygen cylinders
- Approved by over 45 airlines for overseas travel
- Ideal for long-term hire (6 months or more)
- Short term rental and hire available
We guarantee the lowest AirSep FreeStyle price in Australia.
- Australia’s only 24/7 Emergency Oxygen Support Line
- Inclusive 3 year parts and labour manufacturers warranty
- Send me a current pricelist
Airlines that allow the use of the AirSep FreeStyle on-board include: Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Continental Airlines, Delta, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Qantas, Ryanair, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, US Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment. A full diagnosis and physiological assessment, including blood gases, must be completed to ensure oxygen therapy is the right course of action for each situation.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us for a referral*.
*This referral is a guide to information only, not a Doctor’s referral.
We have several options available for hiring portable oxygen concentrator. So if you only need oxygen for a few weeks or maybe a few months call our customer service team for the latest rental pricing and terms.
- The AirSep FreeStyle System
- Rechargeable Battery
- Universal AC Power Supply
- DC Car Style Power Adapter
- Nasal Cannula and Oxygen Tubing
- Three Year Parts and Labour Warranty